Alexander is specialised in agrochemical and biocide law. His practise focus on administrative law in the agrochemical and biocide sector. He advises in plant protection law with a regulatory affairs focus. Alexander co-Heads the focus group agrochemicals.
In 2018, he successfully participated in the specialist attorney course in intellectual property law.
He is a member of the German Red Cross.
Alexander speaks German and English.
- Year 1984; Lawyer since 2016
- Joined the firm on 1 February 2017
- 2014: Doctoral degree in law (Dr. iur.)
- 2013 - 2016: Legal clerkship at the District Court in Bonn
- 2015 - 2017: Work at the law firm Gleiss Lutz
- Biocide law
- Intellectual property and copyright law (IP)
- European law
- „Copyright law and research funding“, research with tailwind, 28 March 2011, University of Bonn
- Pflanzenschutzrechtliche Anwendungsbestimmungen zum Schutze der Biodiversität - Rechtliche Bewertung von Anwendungsbestimmungen zur Vorhaltung von Biodiversitätsausgleichsflächen - AUR 8-2019, 286
- Authorisation of plant protection products in the zonal authorisation procedure - Comment on Administrative Court of Braunschweig, Judgement of 12.04.2018, case 9 A 44/16, StoffR 2018, 205
- The Conflict between the Broadcasting Right and the Right of Making Available to the Public, Tübingen 2015
- National Report: Questionnaire – Boundaries and Interfaces, Reply of the German ALAI Group, Association littéraire et artistique internationale, 2011 (together Matthias Leistner, Manuel Kleinemenke, Stefan Koroch)