Legislation on Agrochemicals especially Plant Protection Products (PPP)
Since decades we supervise and advise companies which deal with the production, authorisation and trade of plant production products. A specialized consultation is necessary due to the individual characteristics of the regulatory affairs, the customs of the trade and the various markets.
Our comprehensive advice of manufacturers, consulting companies, traders and end users under German and European law covers especially:
- Renewal of approval of an active substance
- Authorisation of plant protection products in Germany (registration process) (monitoring of deadlines)
- Renewal of authorisations according to Article 43 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009
- Admission requirements for the distribution of plant protection products (incl. generic products)
- Labelling of plant protection products
- Parallel import (EU) (Certificate of marketability)
- Reimport of plant protection products / third country import
We counsel our clients and their consultants in person.
Our litigation practice is focusing on representing clients' interests in agrochemical litigation.